Friday, August 13, 2010

So... it's been a while...

[Warning: I use ellipses an awful lot... probably way more than I should...]

Okay, so... I haven't really kept up with the blog...

If you'd like to know what's been going on, check out our Facebook page. That gets updated a whole lot more...

We have had a great time since you last heard from me here a scant eighteen months ago.

Latest news:
Our CD, Whiskey & Promises is available online here.
We have a new website here. Check it out. Email me if you have any ideas, I'd love to hear them!
We're headed back to Texas in the fall. On the way there, we'll be returning to the Through the Looking Glass Tea Shop in Shelbyville, KY. That'll be September 29.

When we get there, we'll be playing at the Middlefaire Renaissance and Medieval Festival in Hillsboro for their final weekend, that's October 2 and 3. We had a great time at their Texas Pirate Festival back in May, and we look forward to returning!

Then, we'll be playing at the Texas Renaissance Festival from October 9 to November 28 (weekends and Thanksgiving Friday). We'll be returning to the same venues as last year, including TRF's premier gourmet coffee shop, The Pavilion. There may be some surprises in store, too... keep watching for more news on that!

So... I might write more about what has happened to us since we started this crazy trip, but I'm really going to concentrate on posting new stuff as it comes up... I hope you understand...

See you on the road!

-Mark

No comments:

Post a Comment